SIPB Cluedump Series 2012
From SIPB Cluedumps
SIPB Cluedumps are informal technical talks. Snacks are provided.
Cluedumps will run on Wednesdays at 8:30pm in 4-231. Coming up:
- December 5: The Go programming language - David Lawrence
- September 19: Writing Kernel Exploits - Keegan McAllister
- September 26: The SIPB Scripts Project - Scripts Team
- October 10: Computer stories - Jeff Schiller
- October 17: Debathena - Jon Reed
- October 23: Bitcoin - Duncan Townsend
- October 30: PGP keysigning party
- November 7: A Sketch of Some Modern Programming Language Theory - Pavel Panchekha
- November 14: AI, Social Robotics, and You - Nick Depalma
- November 28: The Ur/Web programming language - Adam Chlipala
Email the Cluedumps organizers at email@example.com with any questions.
For weekly announcements, add yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org.